Tank Cleaning, Industrial Tank Cleaning and Maintenance
ATM is the leader in bulk liquid tank cleaning, maintenance and repairs. Tank cleaning, repairs, refurbishments, supply and installs are just a few of the services we provide. Our competitive advantage is in the fact that we’re not only able to maintain and warrant our own services but we specialise in providing warranty upgrades to old, structurally unsound or dilapidated tanks. Depending on the contents of your industrial tank ATM has a range of tank cleaning techniques to suit.
ATM can clean your tank using specialised tank cleaning commercial divers or drain the tank, high pressure wash to 4000psi with a chlorine mix to comply to AS3500 and then vacuum, followed by a stringent commissioning process. Our isolation trained technicians will ensure that your system is properly serviced and that it is decommissioned and recommissioned safely.
Tank cleaning and tank repairs can be performed by divers and is a very cost effective method which minimises water loss and system downtime. This option shall require the fire brigade and insurance company to be notified of the tank isolation and maintenance prior to and after the work. They understand that fire systems need to be isolated and maintained, therefore performing tank cleaning and tank repairs is generally not a concern for them as long as it’s done during off peak periods.
Most tanks can be repaired to a like-new and ‘fit for purpose’ condition at a fraction of the replacement cost, meaning your allocated budget can be spent on more ascetically rewarding or urgent projects, increasing ROI and minimising cap-ex.
No matter the tank’s size, location or space restriction, the experienced technicians at ATM can help you.
Features & Benefits
- Compliant to Australian Standards and Building Codes
- CCTV tank inspections to AS1851 Fire and AS3500 Potable Water
- Compliance plates and stickers
- The ONLY MIC specialist (click here)
- Fast response for emergencies
- Budget forecasting
- Clean, inspect and report. Qualified divers are used where required.
- Corrosion control using epoxy coatings, sacrificial anodes etc
- Structural upgrades: internal tie-rods, external exo-structure
- Roof structure replacement
- Ladders, cages, platforms
- Pumps, pipe-work, nozzles and valves
- Level control/ alarm systems
- Waterproof catch trays and Binding waterproofing
- By-pass systems
- Level control/ alarm systems
- Liner replacements
- 100% Australian
- We deliver on time, in full, within budget
- The ONLY building licensed industrial tank company
- More than 20 years industry experience
- Products are certified to Australian Standards
- Specialised in turn-key projects
- Our Maintenance Program will take over warranties from other manufacturers.
ATM Tanks recommends PVC Liners for the budget conscious. PVC Liners are commonly installed in:- PVC liners consist of a…...
Advantages and Disadvantages of Panel Tanks Steel panel tanks also known as modular tanks have a number of advantages over…...