ATM Tanks offers two options for tank cleans (industrial/ commercial):
- Emptying your tank; or,
- Retaining your water and using divers.
It’s important to have controls in place to mitigate the risks of tank dive cleans, particularly in water tanks above a million litres. ATM divers hold all required qualifications including, Confined Space training, Scuba-diving qualifications and Working at Heights certification. We provide a minimum of one (1) diver and at least one (1) trained spotted which monitors surface bubbles dependant on the tank size. Knowledge and compliance with State Safety Legislation is required as dive cleans should only be initiated and conducted by qualified and experienced technicians.
For more information on industrial liner cleans, tank cleaning or repairs, contact us ATM Tanks.
- 100% Australian
- We deliver on time, in full, within budget
- The ONLY building licensed industrial tank company
- More than 20 years industry experience
- Products are certified to Australian Standards
- Specialised in turn-key projects
- Our Maintenance Program will take over warranties from other manufacturers.
ATM Tanks recommends PVC Liners for the budget conscious. PVC Liners are commonly installed in:- PVC liners consist of a…...
Advantages and Disadvantages of Panel Tanks Steel panel tanks also known as modular tanks have a number of advantages over…...