Biloeala Power Plant
( - )
ATM-Water waterproofed a 560KL industrial panel tank and replaced rusted panels, with new galvanized steel panels extending the life of the tank considerably.
Grinding the rust off panels that were not damaged beyond recovery and painting over the spots with galvanising paint to waterproof the spots against corrosion.
Employing these tactics could potentially save thousands of dollars and may even extend your tank life another ten years.
- 100% Australian
- We deliver on time, in full, within budget
- More than 20 years industry experience
- Products are certified to Australian Standards
- Specialised in turn-key projects
- Our Maintenance Program will take over warranties from other manufacturers.
ATM Tanks recommends PVC Liners for the budget conscious. PVC Liners are commonly installed in:- PVC liners consist of a…...
Advantages and Disadvantages of Panel Tanks Steel panel tanks also known as modular tanks have a number of advantages over…...