Made only from non corrosive and non metallic materials, FRP ladders are the leading ladder product in the industry. These ladders are durable and meet the standards for both domestic and commercial use. The design includes protruded sections using non corrosive brackets, bolts and nuts.
The design and materials make these ladders lighter-weight and tensile as compared to other commercial ladders. Able to resist corrosion, the FRP ladder withstands contact with the harshest chemicals including:
While the weight of the FRP ladder is a superior advantage, the ladder construction also offers measurable benefits over its counterparts. The rungs are designed for maximum safety and are constructed and capped for maximum slip resistance in any weather condition. The FRP ladder is built to withstand rigorous use with minimal deformation.
- Corrosion resistant in any weather condition or environment (aquatic or terrestrial)
- Rust resistant units—no additional treatments are needed
- Maintenance free
- Modular assembly
To buy these FRP Ladders please visit http://atmsafety.com.au/products-page/frp/frp-ladder/
- 100% Australian
- We deliver on time, in full, within budget
- The ONLY building licensed industrial tank company
- More than 20 years industry experience
- Products are certified to Australian Standards
- Specialised in turn-key projects
- Our Maintenance Program will take over warranties from other manufacturers.
ATM Tanks recommends PVC Liners for the budget conscious. PVC Liners are commonly installed in:- PVC liners consist of a…...
Advantages and Disadvantages of Panel Tanks Steel panel tanks also known as modular tanks have a number of advantages over…...